Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hiatus

When you starting something new it's never a good idea to take a hiatus. You just learned 'the ropes' and need to put that new found knowledge to practice more than just a handful of times to get the hang of it. Building confidence takes time. Leaving after learning means re-learning. Unfortunetly for me, my very used, very worn out computer died just around the time I got this blog started. But not to worry, it has not been forgotten! I am still learning the basics of my brand new netbook, complete with Windows 7 (new software!) but this very lucky woman has recently received a keyboard adapter to now make this process a bit easier on her.

And so, I am now able to start re-learning the ins and outs of the blogging world and write out my reviews again along with, hopefully, some fun articles.

Please be on the lookout for the following reviews in the coming weeks:

*Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider by Ellen C. Maze
*The Art of Devotion by Samantha Bruce-Benjamin
*A Rhinestone Button by Gail Anderson-Dargatz
*The Naked Gardener by L.B. Gschwandtner (pending my completion of the book)
*Space Junque by L.K. Rigel (pending completion)
*anything else that comes my way!

And articles:
*Short stories and novelettes
*Christmas Wishlist - The 100 Stars or Less Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison