Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox #1

So, I thought I’d add a little more personality to my blog by joining in on the “In My Mailbox” meme hosted by The Story Siren. It seems like a fun way to share a little bit about the books I might be reviewing in the future and a little of the ones that I don’t review here. This week's participants can be found here.


This week I received a package from April at Good Books & Good Wine. This was from a Thanksgiving Giveaway she so graciously hosted. Thank you April!
 



From left to right:
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Matched (Matched #1) by Alley Condie (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer (Goodreads) (Amazon)

All are young adult books and are ARCs. I’ve started the first few chapters of Nightshade and have high hopes for the rest of the book. Matched is one I’ve been looking forward to and am excited to start soon as well. Revolution is starting to get some hype in some of the Goodreads groups and other book blogs here so it will be interesting to see how that one goes too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You got some great books this week. I hope you enjoy =D

    Check out my IMM: Here

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I LOVED Nightshade. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I loved Matched! I hope you do too :o) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison