Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox #2

 I thought I’d add a little more personality to my blog by joining in on the In My Mailbox meme hosted by The Story Siren. It seems like a fun way to share a little bit about the books I might be reviewing in the future and a little of the ones that I don’t review here. There is no link to today's participants. In My Mailbox will officially be back again starting in the new year.

This week I received a free book from Pixel of Ink. Thank you!!!

Pixel of Ink is giving away one Kindle book per day until Christmas. 7 whole days left. Be sure to go and check out the site and check back daily for more chances to win. There have been some pretty awesome titles given away so far.



From the library:
The Shack by William P. Young    (Goodreads) (Amazon)
My win:
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot    (Goodreads) (Amazon)


I’m looking forward to reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks which has been on my TBR list (and wishlist!) since April. I’ve heard so many contrasting thoughts about The Shack. I’m not sure how that one will go but I became very curious about the book earlier this week and decided to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison