Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In My Mailbox #3: Under the Christmas Tree

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren (currently on hiatus until the new year) on Sundays. I am participating in this meme as a way to share what doesn’t get reviewed here as well as a little bit of a sneak peek to what I may be reviewing in the future. This week’s posting is late because I wanted all the Christmas gifts in at one time. Next week should be on schedule again.

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful time on their holiday.

This Christmas, I received 5 books plus a gift certificate to Chapters. Some of these will be reviewed here in 2011. Others, I’m just super-excited about!  Here they are:



Jane by April Lindner    (Goodreads) (Amazon)
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova     (Goodreads) (Amazon)
While We’re Far Apart by Lynn Austin (Goodreads) (Amazon)
K-I-L-L FM: Music to Die for by Teric Darken    (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Old Testament Study Guide by Chuck Smith (Goodreads) (Amazon)
(didn’t get this last one in the mail quite yet!)

Plus, I later opened up Jane to find this handmade “tatting” bookmark bought by my mother on her trip to Nova Scotia:




I am very thankful for all that I recieved :D 

Which books did you get? 

Stay tuned next week to see what I got with the gift certificate and a couple extras I bought at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison