Saturday, January 1, 2011

Etsy and Indie Product Review Policy



I will review indie products from Etsy sellers or any other independent source. Although this is primarily a review site for indie/small press books (and am therefore more likely to review items that are "bookish" in nature or inspired by books) I am open to reviewing any types of products here. Just ask! Please remember to include in your request your store name and link as well as the name and description of the product you would like to send me for review. If you have a link for an identical (or similar) version, that's even better). If you need any additional information for me before sending an item out please let me know in the initial request.

Please remember for shipping costs, that I live in Canada.

Reviews are first come, first serve (literally, first in my mailbox). I will post up to one review per week. This means if I get two products in one week, one of the products will have to wait until the next week. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

I am also open to hosting a giveaway and/or hold an interview and/or come up with a topic for you to write about for a guest post.

Contact for requests: Please email me at erikadlugo@yahoo.com

What I would most want to review here on this blog:
*Zine's and books
*Writing accessories (such as notebooks, pencils, pens, cases, etc.)
*Book marks
*Book covers
*Kindle covers
*Netbook covers
*Jewelry
*Art (any type/medium)
*Clothing and accessories
*Book bags/Purses
*Decorations
*Kitchen Items (think dishes, utensils, accessories, etc)
* Children's items for my The Children's Corner segment (Hint: I have a toddler)

I am open to other suggestions as well.


Review Format:
Each review will include a written portion and a short video followed by a section that includes all store information.

Written review:
Packaging
Design
Durability
Usefulness
Misc.
Overall
(each section will receive a score out of 10)

Video:
I will show off the product followed but a short recap of the above sections and talk about what I liked or didn't like about it. I can include a logo of the shop in the video at the end of the review as well.


Store information:
Store name/link to etsy (or other site - ex. ebay or independent url)
Store logo
Store location
Shipping locations

Blog | Website | Twitter | Other Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison