Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I use this meme as a way to talk about all the books I received for review as well as some of the more popular ones I will not have a chance to review here. This week’s participants can be found here.

So it’s Monday and I’m checking my mailbox. What do I see? Why, a package from Ellen C. Maze...I wonder what it could be?

I open it up to find:

A big thanks to my husband for letting me micro-manage him while taking this picture.


The Judging by Ellen C. Maze (Goodreads) (Amazon)


I crack open the book and see: 



It’s signed and dated! This is so exciting!



Oh and a bookmark! And a note dealie thing!
 
I can’t contain myself and I give it a hug. Yes, I hugged a book. I’ve only been waiting for to read this book for what seems like forever (okay, in a lifetime of books, 6ish months probably isn’t that long). 

THANK YOU, ELLEN!


Here’s what else I got this week. All are ebooks or PDFs sent by the author for review:



The Other Side of Life by Jess C. Scott (Goodreads) (Amazon)
I really like the cover for this one.




Reunion by Jeff Bennington (Pub May 1st 2011 – no GR or Amazon links available)

Here is a sneak peek on Mr. Bennington's blog. It made me say yes to the review request immediately. Click here.




Turned by Morgan Rice (Goodreads) (Amazon)



Aside: I don't know, I couldn't decide which picture was better. I like the way I look in this one better, but the top one shows more of my enthusiam for the book. What do you think?


THANKS FOR DROPPING BY AND CHECKING OUT MY NEW BOOKS!

What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. you look so pretty in these pics. Congrats on the book! I've been catching up on your blog and see some I want to add to my 'sister borrow' list.

    :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison