Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme/link-up hosted by The Story Siren. It's a great way to talk about books you received during the week whether you are going to review them or not. You can post about books you got in your mailbox, got out of the library, received as gifts, bought, etc. It's so much fun!


I actually didn't think I'd have anything to post this week but I got a surprise late last night and received an early birthday present from my MIL & FIL. It's very thoughtful and sweet. It looks kind of fun too. There are all sorts of parenting stories, quotes, dialogues, etc. embedded in the chapters and I love extras like that in non-fiction.





Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James Dobson (Goodreads) (Amazon)

That's it this week. Lots of time to catch up on reading this week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison