Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who Is Saint Giovanni? Read for free in April to find out!!!

Photobucket

A few days I was reading through my blog feed and came across a post from Eli @ Eli to the nth with a book trailer that completely captivated me. So I clicked on the links she provided to find out more. I was surprised and completely thrilled to find out that Who Is Saint Giovanni? will be released by the author in weekly installments, for free, on her blog. When? April. That's not too far away, so what are you waiting for? Watch the trailer and if you love it click through to The Lit Express and follow her so you don't miss it!



I'll be reading along and at the end of the book, I'll fill everyone in on what I thought of it by making up a review.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Erika! Thanks for posting this!! :-) And it makes me happy to know that you thought it was cool BEFORE you found out about the giveaways haha.

    Thanks again!!

    Rane

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison