Friday, March 4, 2011

How big is your R.A.K.?

There's a new event going around...


R.A.K. stands for Random Acts of Kindness. Every month there is a new sign up sheet for people to post links to their book wishlist. Then you can pick a random person and send them a book! I thought this idea was fantastic and a really great idea when I saw it on the IMM posts a few times last week. Some people were getting books in their mail from anonymous people. And isn't that just one of the best things that could happen to a book lover?

So I thought I'd share with all of you in case you didn't know about it and wanted to participate. 

My wishlists:

The Book Depository - because they have great prices and free shipping (any book, any price - not like amazon where you have to buy a certain amount before you get the free shipping). This list is mostly YA. I'm totally preparing for my YA blog which I'm starting this month!!!

Amazon - mostly Kindle books of various genres.


Happy reading, everyone :D

~Erika

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cool! Thanks for sharing, Erika. I'm going to head over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! It was such a great idea, I just HAD to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He loves those books Erika! I would def. recommend Richard Scarry books for Gillian when she is 2-3 years old.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison