Saturday, March 5, 2011

In My Mailbox

Next week will have to be a double IMM picture post or a try at a vlog. I got really sick this week and am too tired to get this one done in the proper fashion.

For now, I leave you with a simple list.

In my mailbox:
Signed paperback copy of Reunion by Jeff Bennington (thank you Jeff!)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan 

Borrowed:
The Queen's FooI by Phllipa Gregory

In my email box:
ebook of Picture Perfect by David N. Alderman (thanks David!)


I'm looking forward to a lazy Sunday reading about everyone else's IMM and attempting to finish off a few more books. Happy Sunday, and happy reading, everyone!

~Erika

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how you like the Queens Fool. I absolutely loved that book. The Other Boleyn Girl is really good too. Have you read that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! Yes, I did read The Other Bolyn Girl. I actually borrowed that one from you too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison