Monday, March 21, 2011

Inside the book Marilyn Monroe: The Unseen Archives

This was one of my very favourite reads last year (see my review here) so I'm excited to give you a little peak into this book. Marilyn Monroe: The Unseen Archives is a reference/photography book that highlights moments from Marilyn's life and work. The writing is in the format of a biography but it's also a gorgeous photography book. I read this cover to cover and so enthralled with Marilyn's story that I ended up reading every single little detail in the captions as well as the chapter intro's/bio sections.

So here we go...

This is the first thing that you see when you open it up...


That picture on the left made me fall in love with her immediately...

Not to mention all the beautiful photos below.
(I apologize for my hand being in the pictures. I couldn't think of another way to keep the pages flat.)













I hope you enjoyed my little tour through Marilyn Monroe: The Unseen Archives.

I hope you will check this book out at some time. I highly recommend this one!

Amazon link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison