Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Weekend/Roadtrip Read-a-thon

It's Easter weekend! And I'm going on a roadtrip! 

(I was going to put the birdie in the passanger seat of a car...but I worked on an image for something that actually matters instead).

I will not be blogging for the next 4 days. The roadtrip is only on Saturday and Sunday but then Friday and Monday are technically holy days so...

I will not be blogging for the next few days. Instead I will be giving myself time to read, to be with my family, and to celebrate this momentous day in history!

Anyways, I thought it might be nice to track how much reading I get done over the next few days. I have around 10 hours on the road and then whatever else time I manage to read this weekend. These are the books that I've already started or think I'll probably be starting:

* = taking it with me on the road trip

Paper copies:
The Longed Tales by Mohamed AR* - 64/363 pages already completed
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelley* - 98/472 pages
Shark Girl by Kelly Bingham - 110/276 pages
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan - 95/404 pages

My Kindle*
(in locations unless I say otherwise)
Dormant by SW Benefiel - 0/743 (0%)
Steam Queen by Jack Hessey - 15/281 pages (PDF)
Bleeder by LK Rigel - 1657/6814 (24%)
My Bible (of course) - not tracking


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison