Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vloggish: In My Mailbox / Library Haul

Hello everyone! I haven't posted anything to my blog since Monday so I thought I'd do something special and make a video this time. Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting the In My Mailbox meme every Sunday.




I didn't feel like talking though. I hope you like the song!

Not in the video:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (returned to library, 5 star read)
Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas (forgot to grab it out of my library returns bag, 5 star read)

Young Adult books are for my YA only blog: One A Day Y.A.: Playing with Books

What did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I loved both books that didn't make it into your video... I'm currently reading the third book in the Forest of Hands and Teeth series - so far so good :)

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, I am now following your blog. I'll contact you again when the Indie Reviewer List is live on Amazon. Thanks for agreeing to give small press books a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the song, love our little Gilly bean :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison