Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Book Blogger's Desktop

Did you ever wonder all that it takes to put up blog posts day after day, week after week?

While I didn't have time today to write up some more reviews for you, I thought I'd share a quick fun post. Here in all it's glory, is the view of a book bloggers computer desktop. 

eBook apps, Kindle books needing to be transferred to my kindle, pictures, documents, preparations, and plans for posts, folders to put all this stuff into when it's all done (which I am admittedly very very behind on), music to listen to while writing stuff up and formatting on blogger (you need something not to pull all your out) and then just...stuff.



And believe me when I say, that's not even the tip of the iceberg with all the windows and apps I usually have open at one time. My computer is exhausted just thinking about it.

So...bloggers out there...does your desktop look as bad as mine or am I the only one who needs to get herself more organized?

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was what a bloggers desktop looked like: http://www.bloggerdesktop.com :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison