Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reading Challenge Check-In

 As you may (or may not) know I have been participating in the I Heart Indie Books Reading Challenge.

Some information about the challenge:
The challenge was started by Michelle at Indie Paranormal Book Reviews.

Set a goal for the year and read that many indie books (small press books count too). It's that simple! Michelle has created different 'levels' for different goals.

In 2011 I'm going for 'Gold Elite' - between 43 and 48 books.

Join us at Nothing But Reading Challenges or
grab a button from Michelle at her blog.
 
This is just a quick, self-imposed, check in to find out where I'm at with my goal. Here is a list of all the books I've read so far that count towards the challenge. Blue entries are books I have written a review for already. You can find a link to my review by going to the "Review" tab at the top of the page.
 
1. Kill FM 100: Music to Die For by Teric Darken
2. Spiderwork (Apocalyto #2) by L.K. Rigel
3. Day of Sacrifice: The Prophecy (D.O.S. #1) by S.W. Benefiel
4. Rebellion (D.O.S. #2) by S.W. Benefiel
5. Healing Touch by Jenna Anderson
6. Turned by Morgan Rice
7. Blue Amber by L.K. Rigel
8. Three Sisters by Helen Smith
9. The Other Side of Life by Jess C. Scott
10. Reunion by Jeff Bennington
11. Picture Perfect by David N. Alderman
12. The Little Book that Loves You by Elle Shearson
13. Textual Healing by Eric Smith
14. Dormant by S.W. Benefiel
15. Airmail by Naomi Bulger
16. FM For Murder by Patricia Rockwell
17. Social Comedia: Twitter Jokes and Funny Pictures by Dartanion London
18. Quest for the Nail Prints by Don Furr

Looks like I am just a tad behind on my goal. Pretty good so far though.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't know how else to reach you except through comments, but I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Click Here or copy the URL into your browser to see the post: http://ireadromancenovelsnottragedies.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award-yay.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this challenge, too, and today I hit my goal of 60 books. Man, not even halfway through the year, and I've already finished... but I luckily I'm working through a few more challenges ;)

    GraceKrispy@MotherLode blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GraceKrispy - Wow, you've read a lot already! I wish I could read that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made some really good points there. I checked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views
    on this website.
    Also visit my homepage :: www.educacionfinancieraparatodos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You've performed a great job. I'll certainly
    digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.
    Here is my web-site online shopping experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! After all I got a website from where
    I can actually obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.
    My site > http://www.viatoura.de/reiselexikon/index.php?title=Benutzer:DawnAguil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know the way I finished up right here, but I thought this put up was great. I do not know who you're but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren't already.
    Cheers!

    my site ... seo India

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered
    It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & help different users like its aided
    me. Good job.

    my website; http://irmaosfranciosi.com.br/wiki/index.php?title=Insights_Into_Fast_Advice_Of_Business_Checks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy reading through an article that will make people think.

    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Here is my web site drip coffee makers

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison