Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Looking for Author Participation

I'm currently looking for authors who would like to participate in a special 6-part series here on 100 Stars Or Less. All you have to do is email me and I will send you a list of questions. Then answer the questions and send them back. They are all about reviewing for other authors and having your books reviewed by other authors as well. The goal is to see how things work and share with readers and upcoming authors one dynamic of marketing yourself. 

I'll then be posting all the answers to each question, one per week. Your name and book title with a link will be included beside every answer you give, so this may be a good way for you to get your name out there a few more times.

If you would like to be featured by writing a guest post on the topic or a guest review, that would be great too. If you'd like to review a book you don't already have I can purchase it for you in Kindle format. It can be any length you wish - I have reviewed anything from 20 page books to 400 page books here.

Thanks for listening and I hope you consider joining us here for "Indie Authors Reading Indie Authors"! We are aiming for the first post to be up early August.

Contact email: erikadlugo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison