Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Every week book bloggers gather together to share which books they have recently acquired. It is a fun way to give some of these authors a little extra exposure!

I haven't participated in this meme for over two months. I have acquired so many books in this time so I thought today I would just show off the physical books I have been given for review.


Shown from top left to bottom right are:

My Pictures, My Words by Mac Kenney
Slow Turning by William D. Monroe Jr.
Airmail by Naomi Bulger
Olga: A Daughter's Tale by Marie-Therese Browne
Foxy's Tale (The Reluctant Vampire, Book 1) by Karen Cantwell and LB Gschwantner
Murder by Another Name by Jo Stone
The Beginners by Rebecca Wolff
Zor by J.B.
Merciful by Casey Adolfsson
Weathercock by Melissa Crandall
Social Comedia: Twitter Jokes and Silly Pictures by Dartanion London


I have finished a few of these books and either have a review up already or will do soon. I hope to get to all the others as soon as possible. Thank you to all the wonderful authors and publishers who have sent me these books to read!

I also owe Jeff Bennington (author of Reunion) a HUGE thank you. Earlier in the year I was part of his blog tour for his book launch and won a brand new Kindle 3 in the draw for tour hosts. I still can't believe I won and the Kindle 3 is the best! THANK YOU JEFF!

2 comments:

  1. You won a Kindle? That is awesome. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, thank you :D Saying "I won a Kindle" still seems strange, but then I look down in my hands and there it is! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison