Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's where bloggers can link up and share which books they have acquired during the week. This is a great way to share and discover new books with each other.

I am still catching up on sharing all the books I have acquired from when I stopped doing the meme for a while. In order to finally catch I decided to just take a bunch of photos and let them speak for themselves. These are all books that I either bought or won since April. As you can see, most of them are young adult.






 And these are library books I have out at the moment. There is no way I can finish all of these by the time they're due back. But I can dream.





So...what was in your mailbox this week?


8 comments:

  1. What an impressive haul. New follower. Love the backgrounds. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some awesome titles Angel burn is on my to read pile also... thanks for sharing your IMM

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got so many awesome books! I've heard that Divergent is awesome, Jenny Han's books are so amazing, I love The Truth About Forever, and Cassandra Clare's books are probably my favorite books ever. I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many books! I love Cassandra Clare. The Sky is Everywhere is wonderful too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. True. A lot of awesome books indeed. And so nice to see Holly Thompson's Orchards here. I met her during the Asian Festival of children's content here in Singapore and she gave me a copy of this lovely book. Hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my IMM:
    http://wp.me/pDlzr-1NM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I still need to read Looking for Alaska. I hear it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great books! I see a few in there that I have on my shelf or ones I want to read - like Divergent, Vampire Academy, Cryer's Cross. Enjoy them all!
    Check out my IMM too!
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books! Many are also on my TBR pile...new follower :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison