Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's where bloggers can link up and share which books they have acquired during the week. This is a great way to share and discover new books with each other.

I was away last week, so this is a cumulation of two weeks worth of mail and purchases. This does not include ebooks, as I have not figured out an easy way to include them in the post.

Bought:

Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card
The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
Dead Connection by Charlie Price




Damascus Road (The Corescu Chronicles Book Two) by Ellen C. Maze
Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy by Ellen C. Maze

Thank you so much! I'm so thrilled to have these books. I have been looking forward to them both for a very long time.

Both of them are signed by Ellen!




Shelf Awareness Galley Grab from Atria Books & Won from Chrystal at Snowdrop Dreams of Books:

The Map of Time by  Felix J. Palma (Thank you Atria!)
Once Every Never by Leslie Livingston (Thank you Chrystal!)

Once Every Never is also signed. Yay!



It's been an amazing few weeks for receiving new books. Now I need to settle down and read everything!

So, what books did everyone else get this week?


7 comments:

  1. The Map of Time sounds good! I'm excited about that one. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelovelove signed books! Enjoy!
    Here's our IMM:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/in-my-mailbox-10-treasure-trove-from-the-biggest-little-city-in-the-world/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great IMM! I actually got a signed book for my birthday which was very cool! A friend of mine met an author I've loved for a while and got it signed for me. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!

    My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Map of Time, but I struggled with it. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do enjoy signed books. I keep my autographed books shelved separately from the others. Enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, awesome haul this week. I'm so jealous that you got so many signed books. Even if a book is bad, I'll still adore it if it's signed. :P

    Have fun with your new reads! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison