Saturday, October 15, 2011

Review Requests

This is just a quick update for authors looking for reviews on 100 Stars Or Less. 

I will only be taking review requests until October 31st. Then I will be taking a break from accepting any more books to give myself a little more time to finish the ones I already have. So if you are looking for reviews please email me before then.

After I take my break I will post a new Review Policy with a new way to send your books in. I know a lot of authors have not received a reply back from me. I get a lot of requests and it takes a lot of time out of my day just to read them, nevermind reply back to every one. So I apologize for that. But I will come up with a better plan for getting more time for myself and in the process more time to read and review.

I also plan on giving at least one guest spot per week to authors for interviews and excerpts. Once I have all of this worked out I will start to offer more giveaway spots as well. But they will most likely be limited to blog hops and virtual book tours (advertising individual giveaways across the internet takes more time as well - the blog hops are usually large and don't require much effort to get the word out).

Thanks for understanding!

Erika



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison