All us book blogger seem to be counting down the days to 2012 when we can start all our reading challenges fresh. This is my first post about a 2012 reading challenge and I'm excited!
I'm joining the 2012 TBR PILE reading challenge hosted by Bookish. My review pile has really grown over the past few months plus there are some great books which have just been sitting on my shelves dying to be read. So I thought this sounded like a great challenge to join in 2012. Plus there are extra fun things to post about every month and I thought that would be fun for you to read about.
Here are some things you need to know:
* Any genre, length, or format counts.
* Only books from 2011 and earlier count.
* No counting new purchases or fresh-off-the-press releases.
* There is a challenge for every month's wrap-up post hosted by a different blogger.
* To go along with the challenge is a prize. There is already a line-up of hosts and challenges here:
Evie from Bookish - http://www.evie-bookish.
Nicole from All I Ever Read - http://www.nicoleabouttown.
Bonnie from Hands and Home - http://www.handsandhome.ca/
Donna from Book Passion For Life - http://bookpassionforlife.
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading - http://whatchyareading.net
Rie from Mission To Read - http://missiontoread.com/
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea -http://booksbiscuitsandtea.
Christa from Hooked On Books - http://christashookedonbooks.
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction - http://fansoffiction.blogspot.
Angel from Mermaids Vision - http://mermaidvision.
MY OFFICIAL GOALS FOR 2012:
For this challenge, I will not be separating my reads for Suddenly Books and One A Day Y.A. I think it would be better for my sanity to include all TBR books. If I review a book on One A Day Y.A., I will simply link to it here when I do my update posts.
There are 5 levels. I am choosing the third level, A Sweet Kiss. I will attempt to read between 21-30 books from my TBR pile.
Below are my spots reserved for my completed reads. I will link to my reviews here as I post them.
1. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (ARC) (One A Day Y.A. review)
2. Fracture by Megan Miranda (ARC) (One A Day Y.A. review)
3. In Darkness by Nick Lake (One A Day Y.A. review)
4. Takeover (Day of Sacrifice #4) by S.W. Benefiel
5. The Snow Owl (Short Story) by Jon Hartling
6. Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz
Wish me luck!