Sunday, November 6, 2011

Joining the Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange

Today Judith from Leeswammes posted a list of holiday book and card "secret santa"-ish events. Which lead me to finding



I love card exchanges and haven't done one in years so I decided to sign myself up! The idea is to send a holiday card to the partner(s) you end up getting. In it you should write about books or something bookish and if you want to put some small gift inside (like a bookmark). And that's it. The entire card should cost less than $5. You can exchange up to 5 cards with other bloggers and it is international. It is only open to book bloggers though. 

I signed up to exchange two cards and will post about my experience as it goes on this holiday season.

Sign ups are open until Nov 30th so if you're interested, don't forget to go and check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison