Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday :D My new year so far has been very refreshing. Thinking about my stories I've started writing (I now have three...maybe four) and where I want to take them. Writing a few scenes here and there, and getting more excited about them!

I have a number of reviews I still have to post here and looking forward to finally reading those books that didn't make it into my 2011 "read" pile. I also have a few guest posts and interviews that I'm excited to share over the next few weeks. Home life in December was insane and I had a hard time getting to everything I wanted to post but things have toned down tremendously and I have blogging time again.

Also this year, I'm starting my etsy.com store, which has been in the works for a long time. Last year I designed some bookmarks and along with my photography will hopefully have some more things printed and ready to go up soon!

See you soon!


Erika

1 comment:

  1. Since when did you start writing? Thats so cool. Keep me in the loop ok?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison