Saturday, February 4, 2012

TBR PILE Reading Challenge: January Wrap-up


Today I am sharing with you my progress for the TBR PILE Reading Challenge. There is an official wrap-up post for every month and you can see January's here.

These are the books I finished in January:

1. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (ARC) (One A Day Y.A. review)
2. Fracture by Megan Miranda (ARC) (One A Day Y.A. review)
3. In Darkness by Nick Lake (One A Day Y.A. review)
4. Takeover (Day of Sacrifice #4) by S.W. Benefiel
5. The Snow Owl (Short Story) by Jon Hartling
6. Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz

The only thing is now that I am re-reading the rules I'm not quite sure if the ARCs I received in 2011 count for the challenge because they were published in 2012. So I'm not sure if I have 3 finished or 6! But I'm glad I finished my ARCs anyways :)

Here are the books I plan to read for February:

Beyond the Stars: Ineo by Kelly Beltz
Order of 5ive: Episode 3 by 711 Press
Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

And whichever other books I can get to, probably from my kindle selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison