Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Excerpt: Inside the book Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon (a sneak peek)

Last week an email came in my inbox and I was given the opportunity to share an excerpt with you all from several upcoming releases. One of them really stood out to me. That is, Wife 22. It sounds like a cute and quirky story, a bit of playfulness and yet there seems to be something deeper lurking in there somewhere. It sounds interesting, and since my blog is all about sharing, I've decided to post the excerpt.


WIFE 22 by Melanie Gideon (Excerpt)

Wife 22 is available on Amazon (and many other retailers) for pre-order in Hardcover and Kindle formats.

The Goodreads page is located here.

I hope you enjoyed this peek into the book!

2 comments:

  1. I love Bridget Jones. I felt Alice falls short in being compared to her. I see where that sort of bumbling humor is attempted, but it didn't click for me. Maybe it would on film. If it did come out as a movie, depending on what actress plays Alice, I would maybe go see it. Some of the humor might be more obvious in that form. I feel the author has much talent though. Even though I am a very different personality than the main character, I still had interest to keep reading. I am sure there are many people who would really enjoy Wife 22.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison