Thursday, March 1, 2012

TBR PILE Reading Challenge: February Wrap-up



Today I am sharing with you my progress for the TBR PILE Reading Challenge.

Here are the books I read in January:

1. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (ARC) (One A Day Y.A. review)
2. Fracture by Megan Miranda (ARC) (One A Day Y.A. review)
3. In Darkness by Nick Lake (One A Day Y.A. review)
4. Takeover (Day of Sacrifice #4) by S.W. Benefiel
5. The Snow Owl (Short Story) by Jon Hartling
6. Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz

I found out the top three didn't count (only books published prior to 2012 count for the challenge). But then I remembered another book I had read that does count. So I need to write this over again before I get to my February reads. My list now goes:

1.  Takeover (Day of Sacrifice #4) by S.W. Benefiel
2.  The Snow Owl (Short Story) by Jon Hartling
3. Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe (One A Day Y.A. review)
4. Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz

In February, I reviewed from previous months' reading:

Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz

I had planned to read:

Beyond the Stars: Ineo by Kelly Beltz
Order of 5ive: Episode 3 by 711 Press
Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole
Delirium by Lauren Oliver


And I actually read:



5. Beyond the Stars: Ineo by Kelly Beltz (I also interviewed Kelly here)
6. Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole (One A Day Y.A. review)
7. The Desperate Dad's Guide to Getting Some by Jackie Papandrew
8. Quiet As They Come by Angie Chau (short story)
9. The Jinx by D.F. Lamont
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (One A Day Y.A. review)


For March, I plan to read:


Shades of Love by Sunny Lockwood
Crossed by Ally Condie
The Star-Crossed Saga: Protostar by Braxton Cosby
Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield
When God Was A Rabbit by Sarah Winman (which is on my list for the tbr-reading-challenge group on Goodreads)
and anything else I can squeeze in there!

I also need to focus on posting my reviews for the books I read in February. As you can see, I got a bit behind, only posting one review for my February reads. Eep!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get a lot read, Erika! I am doing the Magical March Challenge from Roof Beam Reader - so, other than review books, I'll be reading a lot of Fantasy and SF. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That challenge looked like so much fun! I'm going to watch out to see which books you read. I hope I get all these done and more. Thanks for the encouragement :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you're off to a good start in the challenge. It's too bad that some of your books didn't count though.

    I tagged you for a new blogger meme Book Tagged.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison