Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TBR PILE Reading Challenge: April Wrap-up


Today I am sharing with you my progress for the TBR PILE Reading Challenge.


2012 goal: 20-30 books read from my "shelves".

Here are the books I read from January to March:


1.  Takeover (Day of Sacrifice #4) by S.W. Benefiel
2.  The Snow Owl (Short Story) by Jon Hartling
3. Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe (One A Day Y.A. review)
4. Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz
5. Beyond the Stars: Ineo by Kelly Beltz (I also interviewed Kelly here)
6. Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole (One A Day Y.A. review)
7. The Desperate Dad's Guide to Getting Some by Jackie Papandrew
8. Quiet As They Come by Angie Chau (short story)
9. The Jinx by D.F. Lamont
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (One A Day Y.A. review)
11. When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman

In April, I reviewed from previous months' reading:

None, although I do actually have a short review of Quiet as they Come on Goodreads which I will be posting on the blog soon. 

For April, I planned to read:

Shades of Love by Sunny Lockwood
Crossed by Ally Condie
Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield
The Secret Circle (Part I) by L.J. Smith
 and anything else I can squeeze in there!

And I actually read:

12. Shades of Love by Sunny Lockwood
13. Evolvement by Isaac Sweeny
14. The Secret Circle (Part I) by L.J. Smith (One A Day Y.A. review)
15. Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield (One A Day Y.A. review)
16. The Weight of the Sky by Lisa Ann Sandell (One A Day Y.A. review)

Two short story anthologies, two full length books, and a novel-in-verse. Not bad! Shades of Love was a 5-star book. I will need to do a review of that one soon.

In May, I plan to read:

Give Me - a tale of wyrd and fae by L.K. Rigel (started and 1/3 through)


I'm not sure what else. I want to read around four books this month. I'm not putting too much pressure on myself since I need to focus on reviews and read some newer purchases and review type books  this month to "keep up" with my pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison