Friday, June 1, 2012

The Indie New Release Linky (June 2012)



**

I've decided to try out something new. I've noticed that there are a lot of groups and websites devoted to indie authors and their books. At the same time I haven't been able to find a place where everyone is welcome to share a simple link to their book's page in an easy to navigate list format.

Since I am still receiving a lot of review requests and am still unable to accept, I thought I'd give yet another way for authors to share their book on my blog. I've decided to start fresh and make a linky for indie new releases. There will be one post each month so please remember to come back and add your link once your book is released.

This page is devoted to June New Releases

Rules of the linky:
1. Your book must be released this month
2. You must be an indie author (self-published, small press, or imprint)
3. Your book must be family friendly (no erotica or bloody/gruesome covers)
4. Books in any genre or age group are welcome

Please format your link in the following manner:
Title by Author (Genre)

Any book added to the linky which does not follow the rules above will be deleted.



** Header and sidebar button are in the works Thanks to Lori at Imagination Designs for creating these so quickly for me!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for providing the Linky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Is it the short story anthology you are being published in?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison