Monday, July 2, 2012
TBR PILE Reading Challenge: June Wrap-Up
Today I am sharing with you my progress for the TBR PILE Reading Challenge.
2012 goal: 20-30 books read from my "shelves", aquired in 2011 or earlier (new additions to the shelves do not count for this challenge).
Here are the books I read from January to May:
1. Takeover (Day of Sacrifice #4) by S.W. Benefiel
2. The Snow Owl (Short Story) by Jon Hartling
3. Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe (One A Day Y.A. review)
4. Beyond the Stars: Kataria by Kelly Beltz
5. Beyond the Stars: Ineo by Kelly Beltz (I also interviewed Kelly here)
6. Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole (One A Day Y.A. review)
7. The Desperate Dad's Guide to Getting Some by Jackie Papandrew
8. Quiet As They Come by Angie Chau (Short Story)
9. The Jinx by D.F. Lamont
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (One A Day Y.A. review)
11. When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman
12. Shades of Love by Sunny Lockwood (Short Story Collection)
13. Evolvement by Isaac Sweeny (Short Story Collection)
14. The Secret Circle (Part I) by L.J. Smith (One A Day Y.A. review)
15. Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield (One A Day Y.A. review)
16. The Weight of the Sky by Lisa Ann Sandell (One A Day Y.A. review)
17. Most Likely by Craig Hansen
18. Give Me - a tale of wyrd and fae by L.K. Rigel
In May, I reviewed from previous months' reading:
Nothing this month.
For May, I planned to read:
Murder by Another Name by Jo Stone
Winnemucca by Laura A. H. Elliott
And I actually read:
19. Murdoch's Eyes by Jeff Bennington (short story/novelette)
20. Firebug by Jon Hartling (short story)
21. Winnemucca by Laura A. H. Elliott
22. Aria by Allison M. Dickson (short story)
23. Cat Calls by Cynthia Leitich Smith (short story)
I sure did read a lot of short stories this month! The good news is I'm almost finished reading all of the short stories that were sitting on my kindle for a long time. Also, with all that short story reading I managed to reach my goal for this challenge already. Let's see how long it takes me to reach the next 'level'!
I finally read Winnemucca and found out I was really missing out. This is my favourite read in a long time.
In June, I plan to read:
Not sure. It's going to have to be a surprise :)